ADK Maritime Pte. Ltd. is a ship management company providing a wide range of commercial and technical ship management services as well as newbuilding project management services to selected clients.
The company is strategically located in Singapore, a major hub for marine services and an established shipping and financial centre in Southeast Asia.
Through its extensive contacts with charterers, financiers, shipbuilding and repair yards, crew managers, commercial operators, ship brokers, ship insurers and ship agents, ADK offers integrated tailor-made services to satisfy its clients’ needs.
We provide a wide range of ship management services while assisting our clients to manage their assets in an efficient, safe and economical manner. We are qualified and certified to manage a multitude of vessel types, including dry bulk carriers, tankers and container ships, for various flags.
Currently we are the managers of a number of Capesize and Kamsarmax bulk carriers, and newbuilding projects involving the construction of over 50 tanker vessels. Our Document of Compliance covers the operation of dry cargo vessels, container ships, oil tankers and chemical tankers under the flag administrations of the Republics of Singapore, Panama, Liberia and Marshall Islands. Furthermore, our newbuilding supervision services comply with and are conducted according to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standards.
- For society, to conduct our operations with integrity and the highest business ethics safeguarding human life, property and the environment.
- For our clients, to run the safest and most cost-effective operations that contribute to the success of their business objectives.
- For our people, to achieve their career goals in a challenging and rewarding environment based on merit.
- For our shareholders, to run an efficient business with best return on investment along with best business practises.
Company’s Strategic Goals
We draw on the long and broad experience of our people to provide a wide range of marine services to the highest professional standards for the benefit of our clients. We strive to grow our activities by becoming the manager of choice for shipowners, investors and banks.
Integration of Shipping Services
ADK’s strategic partners and contacts complement our services, enabling us to offer additional integrated solutions to our clients in the areas of corporate management, ship finance, shipbroking, chartering, crew supply and port agency services.
While enforcing a thorough Safety Quality Environmental Management System we continuously seek methods and tools to maintain the quality of our services to highest industry standards.
ADK employs a team of highly qualified and dedicated professionals in the positions of senior management, senior technical and commercial advisors, ship managers, site supervisors and support staff, based in 7 different locations across various time zones.
Our ship management team consists of senior dedicated professionals with extensive experience in a wide range of vessel types. The key persons of our newbuilding projects management team have a significant past engagement in the newbuildings construction activity, as they have been involved in projects of different types of vessels in Far Eastern and European yards since 1983.
We distinguish ourselves with our key personnel; all of whom have held senior positions within self-managing shipowners of high status. This enables us to maintain an owner’s perspective and tailor our services to our clients’ particular requirements.
ADK Maritime Pte. Ltd. has established four policies:
- USCG QUALSHIP Certificate
- ISO 14001:2015 Certificate of Conformance
- Document of Compliance for Bulk Carriers – Liberia
- Document of Compliance for Bulk Carriers – Marshall Islands
- Document of Compliance for Bulk Carriers – Panama
- Document of Compliance for Bulk Carriers – Singapore
- Document of Compliance for Oil & Chemical Tankers – Liberia
- Document of Compliance for Oil & Chemical Tankers – Panama